The reverse lying groundhog sex position is a great way to get some mobility into your sex life. This position allows for deeper penetration and a bit more clitoral stimulation. It’s perfect for those who want to get a little more adventurous in the bedroom.
Overall, it is a versatile sex position that provides great mobility and deep penetration.
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
- Level of Flexibility: Medium
How Reverse Lying Groundhog Position Works?
The reverse lying groundhog allows the penetrating partner to spin around and mount in a head-to-toe orientation. This can be too straining for some people but the angle can be reduced by the receiving partner raising their pelvis and arching the back. This offers a unique penetration angle that is great for hitting the G-spot as well as the P-spot.
Things to Know
- It is a versatile sex position that provides great mobility and deep penetration.
- The reverse lying groundhog is popular in the foot fetish community.
- If your partner is taller than you, they can stand and support themselves with their hands on the floor while you lie on your stomach. If your partner is shorter than you, they can kneel while you stand and place your legs around their waist.
- This position gives the person on the bottom more control over the depth and speed of penetration. They can use their hands to guide their partner or press down on their partner’s hips to create more pressure.
- Great for P-spot and G-spot stimulation.
Sex Toys and The Reverse Lying Groundhog Sex Position
If you want to add some extra stimulation to the reverse lying groundhog sex position, you can try using a sex toy. A vibrating cock ring can provide extra stimulation for both partners, or a small vibrator can be used to stimulate the clitoris. There are many choices to consider:
- Strap on – for double penetration or lesbian couples.
- Butt plugs – for the stimulation of the anal cavity
- Penis ring – perfect for those who want some extra vibrations and/or need help with erections.
- Clit vibrator – for additional stimulation of the clitoris, especially useful if the partner has difficulty reaching orgasms solely through penetrative sex.