Standing sex is a great way to mix things up in the bedroom. It can be a little tricky to get the hang of at first, but with a few simple tips, you and your partner can be enjoying it in no time!
There are many ways to have sex while standing up. One way is for the couple to stand facing each other, and then the penetrating partner can lift the receiving partner up and hold them against his body while they have sex. Another and easier way is to have the penetrating partner hold the receiving partner up against a wall, for support and stability.
- Level of Difficulty: Difficult, requires a lot of strength and stamina
- Level of Flexibility: Low
How Standing Sex Against a Wall Works?
The best way to have sex while standing is to use a wall or a piece of furniture to help support your partner. Have your partner stand with their back against the wall or furniture, and then you can stand in front of them.
Once you’re ready, start by standing facing your partner, and then have them put their arms around your waist. Lift them and enter them. From there, you can either move up and down or back and forth to create the rhythm you want.
This position is great for shallow penetration and can be really intimate and close. You can also use this position to easily change the angle of penetration to hit your partner’s G-spot or P-spot.
Things to Know:
- Make sure you have a sturdy surface to stand on. This is probably the most important thing to consider when having standing sex. Make sure the surface you’re standing on is stable and can support your weight. If you’re not sure whether a surface is safe to stand on, test it out with your own weight before you start having sex.
- Be careful not to lose your balance. Standing sex can be a little tricky, so be careful not to lose your balance. If you start to feel like you’re about to fall, either have your partner help you stay upright, or stop what you’re doing and move to a different position.
- Lean against a wall. Since you’re not using a bed or other piece of furniture for support, it’s important to lean against a wall to help reduce the risk of slipping and falling.
- Experiment with different positions. There are a number of different positions you can try for standing sex. Experiment and find the ones that work best for you and your partner.
- Have fun! Standing sex can be a lot of fun, so go ahead and experiment! Try different positions and have fun with it!
Sex Toys and Standing Sex
Here are a few toys that are perfect for couples who want to add some excitement to their standing sex life:
- Strap on – for double penetration or lesbian couples.
- Penis ring – can be helpful if you wish to prolong the erection or have difficulty getting one
- Clit vibrator – for additional stimulation of the clitoris
- Butt plugs – if you’re looking for a toy that can add some extra excitement in the anal cavity
- Guybrator (vibrator for the penis) – a toy that can add some extra stimulation to your penis
Tip: if you or your partner want extra intensity, you can use a penis pump to create a more intense sexual experience. The pump creates a vacuum around the penis, which causes it to swell. This can lead to a more pleasurable experience for both partners.