The oath sex position is one of those super sensual and very intimate positions, where partners experience a lot of skin-to-skin contacts. Not only that, in this position, the penetrating partner gets easy access to additionally stimulate the receiving partner.
The oath sex position is sort of a more intimate variation of doggy-style. It comes with the benefit of deep penetration from rear-end entrance and a lot of skin contact that gives an increased sense of intimacy.
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Level of Flexibility: Low
How Oath Sex Position Works?
To get into the oath position, the penetrating partner needs to get down on their knees, spread the legs around hip-width apart while keeping the back straight. The receiving partner then should kneel in front of the penetrating partner, leaning their back against the chest and comfortably snugging their hips in between the thighs of the receiving partner.
The penetrating partner can then hug the receiving partner, adjust the positioning. In this position, the penetrating partner can comfortably reach the nipples and clitoris/penis of the receiving partner for additional stimulation.
Tip: if you or your partner have sensitive knees, consider using a cushioning or trying out the pose on your bed, or any other surface that is gentle to the knees.
Things to Know
- The oath sex position is pregnancy-friendly, even in the third trimester when the belly gets really big.
- This position is very sensual and intimate since both partners experience a lot of skin-to-skin contacts and the penetrating partner can give additional stimulation to the receiving partner with their hands.
- This sex position is sex toys friendly.
- The oath sex position is great for hitting the G-spot as well as the P-spot.
- It’s an excellent choice for women who have difficulty experiencing orgasms solely through penetrative sex since the partner can use sex toys or their hands to stimulate the clitoris.
Sex Toys and Oath Sex Position
The oath sex position is very sex toys friendly. There are toys that can enhance the experience for both, the penetrating and the receiving partners.
Here are some sex toys that work with this position:
- Cock rings – consider this in case of Erectile Dysfunction or if you simply wish to prolong the erection.
- Strap-on – for lesbian couples and for double penetration
- Butt plugs – can be used for anal stimulation
- Prostate massager – ideal for stimulating that P-spot
- Clitoral vibrators – for additional stimulations of the clitoris
- Guybrators – for extra stimulation of the penis